Sep 2022 – Sep 2024
This project has received funding from the European Union under the Grant Agreement No. 101074495.
Texto simulado, destacado sobre el proyecto.
We, at SAFEnmt, envision a world where Nano-enabled medical technologies.
BioManufacturing Eurocluster for Recovery and Resilience in EU
The BioMan4R2 project within the European SMP COSME program offers financial support and networking for small and medium-sized companies in the biological products and medical technology manufacturing sectors that want to increase their resilience, sustainability and competitiveness.
Financial support to encourage resilience, sustainability and competitiveness.
The project offers financial support that can be used in activities related to collaborative innovation projects that support business transformation, such as training plans, support for travel to explore markets in other countries, business continuity and resilience plans. Each company may apply for more than one financial support but may not exceed the established funding limit of €60,000.
There are 2 types of financial support:
- Innovation (60.000€)
Financial support for cooperative projects between SMEs and collaborators from different sectors with common challenges of resilience, sustainability or digital transformation, and assessment and validation of existing products. They have a value of €60,000. 60% of the amount will be transferred after signing the financial agreement and the remaining 40% once the final report has been accepted.
- Business transformation (15.000€)
To support SMEs through training in technology uptake, digitization and sustainable supplier business models, and developing training programs for SMEs in digitization and digital skills. They also help implement and carry out business agreements and take part in commercially viable cooperative projects, resilience analysis, business continuity plans, market access strategies, advice on reimbursement or regulatory challenges. They are valued at €15,000 and will be transferred after signing the full financial agreement.
The first phase of the BioMan4R2 project focuses on preparing and building Eurocluster excellence to address the critical needs of the BMT sector. The project has 3 main tasks:
- To analyze the BMT sector’s resilience needs.
- To map key stakeholders and service providers.
- To set up the SME Support Program.
The objective of the second phase of the project is to increase the resilience, sustainability and competitiveness of the biomanufacturing and medical technology sectors in the EU through the SME Support Program. The objectives of this second phase are:
- To build new models of collaborationbetween European biomanufacturing cluster organizations and other key stakeholders in the pharmaceutical/biomedical and medical technology sector.
- To facilitate the signing of cooperation agreementsbetween European entities and entities in third countries.
- To facilitate theimplementation and adoption of innovation in business processes, contributing to green and digital transformation.
- To improve the cluster management skillsof the consortium to provide better services and attract more talent to the BMT.
- To improve and transform BMTproducts in a way that reduces reliance on current value chains, as well as introduce new innovative products.
- Biocat (CAT)
- Turku Science Park Oy Ab (FI, leaders)
- Bioregio STERN (DE)
- LifetecZONe (NL)
- Upper Silesian Accelerator for Commercial Enterprises Ltd (PL)
- Medicen Paris Region (FR)
- Council of European Bioregions (BE)